Natural facial toners are integral to a skincare routine, helping with oil control, hydration, and even keeping your pores clean. But what exact...Read more
Everything is perfect 🤩
One of the best vitamin c serums. Here's why:
1. Really soothes the skin especially irritated or sensitive skin.
2. I saw visible results within 2 week of using .
3. It has light fragrance, good packaging and light weight.
Good product. Does not irritate skin. I use it under my bb cream and it seems to smooth out my skin. The dryness/flakes/imperfections prior to using this under my cream is not as visible. After applying my skin feels softer and I can feel my skin tightening up. I have used it with and without bb cream as I have noticed I can use this by itself.
I've tried other brands that are highly rated but they are too harsh, especially on the neck. Hard to use with retinol even altering. This is gentle and still works. Haven't had a single issue with it. Skin looks brighter and healthy. I am almost 70 and it livens up dullness on this lived in face!
I love the feel of this gliding over my skin. Man, when I hit the pressure points by my eyebrows ---- feels SO good! I use a serum first, then follow the instructions on the back of the nice plastic case. I find that really helpful. I think I'm seeing a difference in the smoothness of my skin too.
How does CBD benefit your skin?
The rewards your face and reap from CBD are surprisingly diverse, including:
The slowed appearance of aging: While no natural skincare solution reverses the hands of time, CBD can help boost your skin’s elasticity and hydration, limiting the onset of wrinkles and sagginess.
Anti-inflammatory properties: Antioxidant-rich CBD interacts with your skn’s CB2 receptors and the body's endocannabinoid system to curb excess inflammation naturally. The result is reduced redness and symptoms from related conditions, like eczema and dermatitis. To learn more, read CBD for Skin Inflammation - How it Works.
Moisturizing effects: CBD is a rich source of essential fatty acids and nutrients that help nourish and moisturize the skin, improving its overall hydration and appearance.
Acne control: CBD can regulate oil production in the skin, making it one of the top natural ingredients for acne-prone skin. It may also help inhibit the excess production of sebum, which can contribute to the development of acne.
In short, CBD is like a long drink of water for your skin. Apply it alone or combine it with other natural ingredients to give yourself the ultimate CBD facial, courtesy of Botanika Life.
Can I combine CBD skincare elixirs with other beauty products?
All of our CBD elixirs are great to combine with each other or other creams and serums. The most popular method is layering; we suggest starting your routine with the most lightweight products and gradually working toward the heavier creams. If you follow this methodology, our CBD skincare elixirs will be amongst the first you apply to the face.
Another option would be to mix CBD with your favorite moisturizer. While this may extend the physical reach of the CBD (great for full-body application), it won’t be as concentrated as if applied directly to your skin.
Can I use CBD elixirs on sensitive skin?
How does Botanika Life ensure quality?
- Our exclusive selection of beauty elixirs uses CBD organically grown in Colorado and Oregon to confirm that all products remain free from pesticides, metals, and GMOs. However, as an extra layer of precaution, all Botanika Life products undergo third-party lab testing to confirm the cleanliness of our formulas. Click here to view the lab results for all CBD skincare elixirs and solutions.
- We carefully consider each component in our CBD beauty products to provide customers with best-in-class skincare results. We don’t dilute the active ingredients with junk, instead keeping our formulas simple and wildly effective.
- We believe in our skincare elixirs and accessories so much that we offer customers a 60-day money-back guarantee. If the results aren’t what you desire, please let us know so we can refund you.
Different types of clay have been used as skincare masks and cleansers for centuries, but not all clay is created equally. Nor do they offer the sa...Read more